Code4Lib 2023 is Sold Out!Join Waitlist
Attendance will be subject to Princeton's visitor policy. The policy requires that visitors to campus be fully vaccinated, show proof of a recent negative Covid-19 test, or wearing a face covering at all times inside campus buildings.
- Main Conference: $200
- Main Conference (after February 21): $260
- Pre-Conferences (with main conference registration): $40 per half day ($80 for full day)
- Pre-Conference Only: $50 per half day. ($100 for full day). Opens February 21.
- Conference T-Shirt ONLY: $29 (Must register on or before February 21)
- Lodging: Please see the Venues page where we'll be adding more info as it becomes available.
Payment Policy: Payment for the full amount of registration fees must be made at the time of registration or within 48 hours of the completion of registration.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations received on or before February 21, 2023 are eligible for a full refund of fees paid, less a 10% cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after the February 21 cut-off date. Registrants are able to transfer completed registrations to colleagues - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize this process.
- Child Care will, unfortunately, not be available on campus this year.
- Registration will close when the maximum capacity has been reached. A waitlist will be available once this final round of registration is closed.
- Conference Talks: See conference program on the schedule page to get an idea of what will be part of the program. Conference speakers still need to register for the conference at full price.
Can't attend in person?
Presentations will be streamed and archived on our YouTube channel after the conference has ended. Please be sure to thank our volunteers that make this happen.
For 2023, there are two options for participating remotely.
- Option 1 - Watch the presentations streamed to the code4lib YouTube channel and subscribe to the #code4libcon Slack channel to engage in discussions with all attendees during the conference. There is no fee for this option and no registration required.
- Option 2 - Register online as a “Conference T-Shirt ONLY Attendee”, pay the appropriate registration fee based on your registration date (see above for fees), and receive the same conference t-shirt that in-person attendees receive. If you choose this registration type, you'll watch and engage in the conference in the same manner as outlined in Option 1, above. NOTE: “Conference T-Shirt ONLY Attendee” registration is NOT required to participate in the conference, as outlined in Option 1 above.